Brussels: 6th International LNG Congress
March 2, 2020 - March 3, 2020
6th International LNG Congress
The upcoming event of Spring 2020 in LNG sphere – the 6th International LNG Congress. This time BGS Group gathers leaders of the LNG industry in Belgium on the 2-3rd of March 2020.
The Closed-door event (invitations only) with 350+ gas professionals will throw light upon the current and recently completed LNG Projects (2018-2023) under the guidance of Natural Gas supplier and Terminal Operator who is our Host Sponsor – Fluxys.
The 6th International LNG Congress will cover the questions of:
– LNG exporters challenges and victories
– SSLNG technologies
– LNG technologies in inconvenient conditions
– LNG Shipping, Storage and Transportation
– Advanced solutions for the LNG industry
– LNG economic issues
– LNG Automation and Digitalization
– LNG Bunkering
– LNG in the era of decarbonization
– Floating LNG and Shipbuilding
The two-day Congress has both a business program and the exhibition area and its main aim is to provide the platform for networking and productive communication of companies. The first day culminates with a Gala Dinner in a marvellous restaurant with delicious cuisine and house wine to continue informal communication of the participants. As usual, we are preparing a technical site visitation for the delegates.