- This event has passed.
Budapest: CEM – The International Conference and Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring
May 16 - May 18
Since its inaugural meeting in 1997 the CEM conferences have been held in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Denmark, France, Switzerland, Italy, The Czech Republic, Turkey, Portugal and now Budapest.
- Emission regulation and future monitoring challenges
- Standards and Quality
- Dust measurement at low concentrations
- Gaseous species at low concentrations (HCl, HF, NH3, SO3, CH4, N2O, CHOH, TOC…)
- Mercury and Trace Metals
- Fence line monitoring & measurement of fugitive/diffuse emissions
- Innovative Measurement Technology
- Industrial Case Studies (Power industry, Cement industry, Metal industry, Chemical Industry, Glass industry)