Budapest: LNG Summit
December 2 - December 3
The Budapest LNG Summit is a niche event focused on the up and coming LNG region of Central & Eastern Europe (CEE).
The purpose of the Summit is to create an exclusive, high-level forum for the region’s top leaders from 20 countries, enabling them to network, explore and consider the medium and long-term prospects for the LNG business in CEE.
The Summit’s main focus is to connect regional CEE demand with the international supply chain, while also sharing insights and perspectives from the sector as well as discussing the region’s key LNG-related issues.
- LNG: Transition to a Global Market
- CEE: Assessing Regional Demand
- Supply: Overview and Developments
- V4 policy makers
- Infrastructure, Facilities: Overview & Update
- Investment, Financing: Prospects & Opportunities