- This event has passed.
Copenhagen: GST & Shipping 2030 Europe
March 20 - March 23
Don’t forget to use VIP code FKT3394LNG or follow this link: https://goo.gl/eQ11Dz to SAVE 20%!
SUSTAINABILITY. DIGITISATION. COLLABORATION.
Join over 450 industry experts to discuss the latest in global regulations, digital trends, technology innovations, business risk and sustainable shipping. Key topics include 2020 Sulphur Cap, green ship design, hybrid & electric technology, cyber security & risk, data analytics, digital supply chain, vessel tracking, greener & smarter ports and vessels, technology integration & much more!
Two events under one roof:
- GST: Discuss 2020 Sulphur Cap, D-2 implementation schedule, hybrid & electric technology, green ship design, innovative vessel coatings, decarbonisation.
- Shipping 2030 is the best forum to review the maritime’s business case for digital in shipping and strategy for the decision makers. Including: data analytics, smart, autonomous & unmanned vessels, digital supply chain, Blockchain, regulation & insurance, enhancing connectivity and more.
2018 will highlight game changing trends that affect every business within maritime.
Already confirmed speakers include:
- BIMCO, Deputy Secretary General, Lars Pedersen
- Danish Maritime Authority, Director, Per Sønderstrup
- Danish Shipping, Head of Technical Affairs, Per Winther Christensen
- Hapag-Lloyd AG, Director, Environmental Fleet Management, Wolfram Guntermann
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics, Vice President – Global Head of Environment, Roger Strevens
- Danish Maritime, Deputy Director, Michael Prehn
- UK Marine Alliance, Chairman, James Fanshawe CBE
- Scandlines, SVP Route Management & Operations, Michael Petersen