- This event has passed.
Maritime2020 is a unique international platform dedicated to tackling the biggest challenges the industry is going to face when new IMO regulations come into action. The event gathers top-level executives, industry leaders and government representatives from all areas of Maritime, such as shipowners, shipbuilders, ports and terminals to present their views and expertise on the most pressing issues. Maritime2020 brings diverse perspectives covering topics that range from global market trends to fuelling solutions and innovation in the Maritime industry. This exclusive event prepares industry professionals with solutions for any obstacles impeding regulations may pose.
KEY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- • Fueling Solutions to Meet IMO Global Sulphur Limits
- • Alternative fuels perspectives
- • Fuel diversity and alternative marine fueling solutions
- • Will IMO impact bunker fuel availability?
- • Market outlook for 2020
- • IMO regulations affect global market
- • How IMO regulations stimulate unconventional fuels market
- • What awaits for marine market after 2020?
- • Innovation and Technology Transfer
- • Newest solutions which can help implement new regulations
- • What is a bigger problem: technical side or crew training?
- • Retrofit vs new vessels