« All Events
Houston: American LNG Forum 2020
February 4, 2020 - February 5, 2020
LNG Production and Exports
- LNG export terminals – unlocking LNG exports opportunities
- LNG supply chain infrastructure – how to make it more viable?
- LNG as fuel – latest technological developments and prospects
LNG market Outlook
- LNG demand in Asia and US-China trade threats – impact on American LNG market
- Will the United States be able to continue exporting LNG at competitive prices?
- Most significant challenges American LNG industry will face in the near future
- Major LNG projects in the USA: technical requirements and specifcations
- How will the biggest LNG projects (Alaska LNG, Corpus Christi, Driftwood LNG, Lake Charles LNG) will change the US gas and oil industry landscape
- LNG terminals unexhausted growth opportunities