- This event has passed.
KLaipeda: LNG Bunkering Europe Training Course
March 19, 2019 - March 21, 2019
A comprehensive guide to LNG bunkering operations, regulation, safety and vessel design. The only 3-day course offering theoretical and practical training on LNG bunkering plus an exclusive site visit to Klaipėda LNG terminal. Accredited by IMarEST.
4 extensive modules, 22 key topics
Build a solid foundation on all aspects of LNG bunkering:
- Module 1 – LNG safety and risk assessment
- Module 2 – LNG vessel design
- Module 3 – LNG operations, bunkering procedures and handling
- Module 4 – LNG commercial considerations
NEW course topics:
- Management of safety: Impact of spills on humans, equipment and environment
- Vessel operations: how the fuel system needs to adapt for ‘normal’ ship operations
- Bunkering methods, safety and equipment’s
- Custody transfer – measurement of fuels, in quantity and composition
- How bulk LNG pricing is reflected in LNG bunker costs
Delegates will have a unique opportunity to apply and consolidate their knowledge of the LNG bunkering processes with a multiple-choice test on the 4 core modules covered in the course at the end of Day 3.