- This event has passed.
London: Arctic Oil and Gas Conference
May 21, 2019 - May 22, 2019
Major conference to assess the challenges and solutions for oil and gas exploration, production and transportation in Arctic and ice-infested regions
Arctic Resources’ Place in the Global Supply Stack
- Update on exploration activity and results
- Cost competitiveness of Arctic versus other sources of oil and gas
- Development and production activity ahead
- Arctic as a market for the oil service industry
Get a comprehensive insight into currently activity, opportunities and challenges for hydrocarbon development in key Arctic regions including
Developments in Support Vessels
- OSVs for Arctic operations
- Arctic Ice-breakers
- Experiences from operating large LNG carriers in the Russian Arctic
- Latest innovations in DP Vessels
Drilling Offshore Arctic
- Technical and non-technical challenges – what are they?
- Current drilling technology – applicability to harsh environments
- International acceptance
- Relief wells – are they really an option?
- Limited operating windows