Malta: 5th International LNG Congress
April 29 - April 30
On the 29-30th of April 5th International LNG Congress will gather the leaders of the industry in Malta.
Malta has proved to be the new market for LNG and the region where it is promoted by both government and private companies, that is why the congress will be opened by the Minister of Water and Energy, Joe Mizzi, and in the frames of the congress BGS organizes the FSRU site visitation of the company ElectroGas Malta that is free for all the delegates.
The 5th International LNG Congress will cover the questions of:
– LNG projects in Asian, American, European and Middle-East markets;
– Large-scale, Middle-scale and Small-scale LNG,
– LNG Pricing and Trading,https://malta.intercontinental.com/
– Marine Engineering and Shipbuilding,
– LNG Shipping and Transportation,
– LNG Terminal operations and LNG as a fuel.
The Congress has both a business program and the exhibition area and its main aim is to provide the platform for networking and productive communication of companies.