Milan: 2nd Small-Scale LNG Summit
February 12, 2019 - February 13, 2019
For the second time, Small-Scale LNG Summit will bring together the whole value chain of LNG professionals, specialising in small-scale projects. The speaker lineup includes high profile experts, who have prepared to share tailor-made methods and approaches to ensure the effectiveness of LNG practices, especially when it comes to scaled-down operations. The summit also offers social activities that present the perfect opportunity to network with influencers and exchange ideas. It promises a remarkable knowledge transfer experience with great potential for making business deals.
KEY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- How can small-scale LNG contribute to the growth of LNG demand?
- Importance of developing SSLNG infrastructure that will support the marine bunkering industry.
- Small-scale project flexibility and how can SSLNG projects be cost-effective and drive innovation.
- SSLNG construction, latest developments and green initiatives.
- Synergy between nations and companies. Governments and EU policy support in developing SSLNG projects.
- SSLNG assistance in interconnectivity between markets. How physical connectivity links to security, diversification and ability to negotiate?
- Latest market trends. How market diversification and interdependence will help in regional gas market development.