- This event has passed.
Milan: Global LNG Forum
February 19 - February 20
Major world’s economies from EU to China and India are turning to natural gas, therefore, the demand of LNG will only keep growing as we approach 2020. Fortunately, more and more world leaders recognize the great many advantages of using LNG: reduced CO2 emissions, improved air quality, easier transportation, better accessibility and multipurpose usage in various sectors, among many others.
In the upcoming years the LNG market will have to address numerous global developments and face challenges, which will occur due to the growth in demand for LNG from Southeast Asia and other regions. The industry will have to meet the needs of buyers and work on improving LNG infrastructure, following latest policies and embarking on new projects. This is an exciting time to be working in LNG and, in order to enhance your competitive advantage, it calls for learning about global LNG trends and latest innovations together with fellow LNG experts and industry leaders.
Global LNG Forum is your opportunity to see what the future of LNG will be like, as the event will gather policy makers, technical experts, researchers and business leaders to have open discussions, exchange their opinions and present latest findings as well as modern technologies, which drive LNG business forward!
- Global LNG trade outlook: past and future – how will they be different?
- Most significant challenges LNG industry to face in the near future
- LNG as fuel – latest technological developments and prospects
- Innovations in LNG transportation
- The important role of small-scale LNG in meeting market demand
- The benefits of small-scale LNG: project flexibility and cost-effectiveness
- LNG terminals – their contribution to the global LNG market
- Latest LNG infrastructure projects – technical aspects and significance to the overall industry