Munich: Cryogenic Storage Tanks
December 11 - December 12
Liquefied gases are used in a wide range of applications in many industrial sectors. The increasing demand for refrigerated liquefied gases requires the use of suitable storage facilities. Compliance with various technical and legal requirements during design, construction and operation of such facilities is necessary for safe operation of cryogenic storage tanks.
Therefore, TÜV SÜD organizes for the second time the conference Cryogenic Storage Tanks in Munich, Germany. The main conference topics are current international tank standards, safety concepts, tank design criteria and operational experiences. Additionally, certain aspects of geotechnical investigations and foundation design for cryogenic tanks will be part of the discussions. The program committee looks forward to having the opportunity for intensive, objective and professional discussions based on the lessons learned and experiences of the participants during this year’s conference.
The Conference is addressed to:
- Chemical and petrochemical industry as well as energy provider companies
- Operators of plants with cryogenic tanks e.g. LNG, LIN, LOX, LAR, LPG or ammonia storage tanks
- Manufacturers of cryogenic tanks e.g. LNG, LIN, LOX, LAR, LPG or ammonia storage tanks
- Suppliers of accessories for cryogenic tanks
- Suppliers of metalic, concrete or insulation components
- Associations, responsible for environmental protection and air polution control
- Technical experts and engineering service providers
- Consultants and Insurances
- Authorities, Third Parties