Myanmar: 5th Myanmar Power Summit
November 15 - November 16
Given that only 30 per cent of the population in Myanmar has access to electricity, Myanmar has to optimize and tap on natural resources and technology advancement for efficient clean power generation in order to ease the electricity demand.
As work is still in progress for the huge LNG to power projects, foreign investments continue to flow-in for natural gas-fired power plants projects, especially in Mandalay as well as Myingyan township.
At the 5th MPS (Myanmar Power Summit) – find out latest project development in Myanmar’s electric power sector, and gain first hand insight key officials and leading regional players on:
- Prospects of electricity tariffs & policy reforms
- Outlook of LNG to power
- LPG as fuel to power concept
- Regional IPP & power market growth & how Myanmar is evolving, including rise of renewable energy
- How to attract investments for sustainable electricity growth in Myanmar
- Progress of gas-fired power plant projects
- Details of Minbu city’s large scale solar power plants
- Policies & regulations for sustainable hydropower
- Mini-Grid & Off-Grid to improve livelihood & empower 70% of Myanmar’s population
And many other sessions and details.
A NOT TO BE MISSED summit for all stakeholders and regional investors in the growth of Myanmar electricity and power sector. Register NOW to attend with your team and enjoy attractive early bird and online discounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!