- This event has passed.
New Orleans: Gulf Coast Energy Forum
October 14, 2019 - October 16, 2019
About the Gulf Coast Energy Forum
The U.S. Gulf Coast has emerged as the crossroads for global LNG activity. The U.S. Gulf Coast and the Henry Hub benchmark is no longer simply a supply source – it is now the premium demand pricing point for the continent. As a result, there is worldwide interest in the dynamics of this particular region, across the entire natural gas value chain, supporting LNG.
This event responds to the industry’s demand for a purpose-built venue for industry players to learn, obtain insight, network and conduct business across the entire natural gas value chain supporting global LNG activity.
Forum topics include:
- Global LNG Market fundamentals (supply, demand, transport, price)
- Natural gas supply sources for LNG
- Global LNG market assessments and competing domestic U.S. markets
- Infrastructure inventory and developments (liquefaction facilities and supporting pipelines)
- Identification of key players: facility operators, suppliers, markets, investors
- Regulatory considerations
- Sales and purchase agreements anatomy and trends in commercial transactions and operations
Who: As with each of the other events in the Forum series, the entire natural gas value chain is represented, including LNG facility operators, LNG transporters, marketers, producers, pipelines, LDCs/Utilities, end users, regulators, policy makers, market analysts, and key service providers.
Why: Networking is at the heart of this Forum. Multiple opportunities are arranged for you to meet and engage with people through our scheduled networking activities, and before/after/in-between sessions. Meeting key operator representatives, thought leaders, analysts and prospective customers is easy!
Insight is valuable takeaway. Obtain valuable and unique insights from the newsmakers and leaders of the industry. But it’s not just talking heads. Obtain answers to your questions. Learn from your colleagues questions. Follow-up by meeting one-on-one with Presenters. Collect the presentations afterwards.
YOU: should attend this Forum if you are…
- …a gas buyer with a Utility or End User, looking to identify new sources of gas supply and transportation/storage, and meet with existing suppliers
- …a Producer looking to identify new markets and transportation/storage alternatives, and meet with existing customers and suppliers
- …a Marketer looking to identify new markets and supply sources, and meet with existing customers
- …a Pipeline or Storage operator, looking to identify new shippers, and meet with existing customers
- …a key Services and Products Supplier to operators across the entire natural gas value chain, looking to identify new markets, and meet with existing customers
Benefits of participating…
- Shorten your Sales Cycle– conduct months worth of standard sales efforts in just 2 1/2 days
- Reach Decision Makers– meet key decision makers representing each element of the natural gas value chain
- Reduce cost of Business Development– meet dozens of qualified prospects in one place, at one time, instead of multiple one-off visits