Oman: 2nd Gas & LNG Middle East Summit
December 2 - December 3
2nd Gas & LNG Middle East Summit will be held in Muscat, Oman, gathering key industry players for a major exhibition to demonstrate the most innovative and groundbreaking solution for the energy sectors (oil, gas, renewables).
The event will create amazing opportunities for professionals to share success strategies, make valuable connections, showcase their brands and company achievements. With international perspectives from high-profile experts and the best exhibitors on display, better ways will be found to make the energy & gas industries in the Middle East more profitable and successful. This is a perfect place to establish an international company in the region or strengthen an already existing presence in this continuously expanding market.
KEY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- International and Regional Geopolitics: Common Set of Goals for the Energy Sector Win Scenario
- The Vital Role of Natural Gas and LNG in Middle Eastern Energy Mix: Exploring Own Resources While Maintaining Decarbonisation Strategy
- Middle Eastern Enormous Gas Potential: How to Enable Its Sustainable Growth?
- Regional Energy Equilibrium: How to Balance Natural Gas Supply and Demand?
- How to Unlock the E&P Potential of Middle Eastern Countries?
- How to Adjust Production Portfolios in Favour of Natural Gas
- Data Transformation Strategies: Achieving Time and Cost Efficiency
- Rising Cyber and Infrastructure Vulnerabilities: Risk Prevention
- Solutions to Enable Ligquification Capacity Growth
- Conventional LNG Terminals and FSRU: Long Term Game Vs. Operational Flexibility
- Environmental Factors Preventing/Stimulating the Development of Projects
- The Middle East as a Choice of EPCs and EPCMs: Key Drivers for Business Development