- This event has passed.
Perth: Gas Conditioning and Processing – LNG Emphasis – G-4 LNG
April 1 - April 12USD9995
The content: This is the LNG-industry version of our popular G-4 course, with expanded coverage of refrigeration and LNG technologies. The course includes in-depth information on basic natural gas conditioning and processing.
This is mainly the core G-4 Campbell Gas Course curriculum in an LNG context with the expanded refrigeration coverage. The course covers relevant details of both the mixed refrigerant (APCI) and cascade (ConocoPhillips) processes in LNG liquefaction. Other liquefaction processes are discussed including Mixed Fluid Cascade Process, Dual Mixed Refrigerant Process, and Nitrogen (single or dual) Cycles being developed for FLNG projects. This is followed by higher level coverage of the LNG value chain consisting of a gas liquefaction section; LNG run-down to LNG storage; loading berth for LNG export; LNG shipping; and LNG receiving and regasificaton terminals.
Versions of this course have been taught in many of the world’s base-load and peak-shaving LNG plants, such as Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Norway, Qatar, UK, and West Indies.
Clients are invited to evaluate the curriculum for LNG Short Course: Technology and the LNG Chain (G-29). The G-29 course has more coverage on LNG technology and the LNG value-chain and does not contain the same materials as the G-4 Campbell Gas Course.
Designed for the personnel involved with a natural gas processing and LNG production, as well as anyone interested in a solid technical understanding of the principles of an LNG plant.
You will learn:
- The basics of LNG gas conditioning and processing
- Selection and evaluation processes used to dehydrate natural gas, remove heavy components and other contaminants, and extract LNG for LNG plants
- Physical/thermodynamic property correlations and principles, including heating values, etc. as applied to gas processing facilities and LNG plants
- Fundamentals of propane, propane-precooled, mixed refrigerants, and cascade systems used in LNG plants
- Key points in other LNG liquefaction technologies
- How to perform and review equipment sizing for major process equipment
- Solutions to operating problems and control issues in LNG and gas processing facilities