Singapore: FPSO & FLNG Topsides, Layout & Processing Course
February 19, 2019 - February 22, 2019
13th RUN! LEADING FPSO & FLNG Topsides Design, Layout & Processing is back to Singapore in February 2019
It is important for you to optimize your FPSO and FLNG topside design, layout and processing. Adhering to best practices in areas such as process optimization, modular construction, piping, electrical and structural designs will help to deliver safe and operable FPSO and FLNG topsides that minimize capital and operating expenditures.
Taking place from 19-22 February 2019 in Singapore, this 4-day training workshop has been specially designed to help you walk through every stage of the FPSO & FLNG topside design, engineering and layout process from concept to operation. It will pin point key design issues and considerations taking in to account aspects such as the operating environment, hull size, weight control, layout planning, process optimisation and impact of vessel motions.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS!
- Only training course focused on FPSO & FLNG topsides design layout & processing. 13th RUN!
- Your expert trainer has real-world FPSO & FLNG topsides project design, layout & engineering experiences
- All topside topics will be discussed in great depth and through case studies
- In detail analysis and review of different FPSO & FLNG topsides equipment/technologies layout systems
- Evaluation of optimal topsides design, layout and processing strategies/techniques/solutions and its suitability for your projects