- This event has passed.
Singapore: LNG Forum on Contract Trends in 2019
The forum will feature a review of LNG contracting trends in 2018 and an outlook on contract and market trends in 2019.
After a lag in development, progress is being made on new liquefaction projects. We see significant changes to contract terms and market structure affecting LNG trade and project development. The LNG carrier market is tightening and likely will remain higher priced for several years.
After a lull in project FIDs in the last four years, even without greenfield FIDs, project pipeline is looking robust from 2019.
Topics to be discussed:
- Opportunities arising from the evolving LNG markets
- Benefiting from changes in LNG contracts
- Changes in LNG procurement strategies
- LNG shipping How is Chinese demand affecting LNG markets?
- What does the growth of spot trading mean for traditional contracts and approaches to procurement?
- Financing challenges