Singapore: LNG Trading and Hedging Course
October 16 - October 18GBP3690
Early Bird discount for registering before 1July 2019 – 290 GBP
Trading simulation platform to enhance your learning
The course is highly participatory, drawing on the wealthy experience of course team (ex-traders) through a practical learning process.
It includes case studies and working groups and look to bring the content to life as you play a series of LNG trading games using the simulator.
This puts in to practice some of the delivered content, plus the further learning content interspersed through the course.
• build on wealthy experience of course team (ex-BP traders)
• developed to provide the hedging tools that priced LNG portfolio exposures
• equipped with computer simulation: new software based on real life LNG hedging scenarios.
• 3 professional experts
• 3 days of practical trading and hedging simulation exercises
• CPD Credits Awarded: 24
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed to give an overview of the LNG markets and the evolving trading and marketing business surrounding them. Attendees will come from all areas of the Natural Gas industry who wish to get a better understanding of the current situation and who wish to gain insights how these markets may evolve.
- Gas Trading
- Risk Management
- Supply, Transport and Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Energy Purchasing
- Management and Financial Accounting
- Strategic Planning and Economics
The course fee covers:
- Participation at the course
- Lunches and coffee-breaks during the programme
- The course materials in hard copy and on USB device
- Industry certificate of International Business House