Tokyo: 2nd CWC Japan LNG & Gas Summit
February 19, 2019 - February 20, 2019
The highly successful CWC Japan LNG & Gas Summit returns for a second year from 19-20 February 2019 in Tokyo, Japan with participation and support from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), JERA Co. Inc., Tokyo Gas and the Institute of Energy Economics, Japan (IEEJ).
This is the dedicated platform for international LNG & Gas players to meet with senior-level Japanese buyers, government representatives, trading houses and power companies. Both global and local sellers, buyers, finance experts and service providers will discuss the evolving Japanese LNG & Gas market and its role in the international gas industry.
Download the PROGRAMME to find out more about the key topics that will be discussed at the 2019 Summit:
- Supply/demand: What does the future hold for Japan’s LNG market?
- Japan’s energy mix: The impact of nuclear & renewables on LNG and gas demand
- Japan’s international investment strategy and LNG demand creation in Asia
- Japan’s dynamic LNG market: Pricing, destination flexibility and deregulation
- LNG as a fuel and LNG bunkering
- The role of digitalisation and technology in the LNG industry
- The role of Japan in Asia LNG trading