- This event has passed.
World Energy Qatar 2020
March 29 - March 31
A 2-day commercial conference, with participation from Government, industry, finance and innovation leaders.
World Energy Qatar is your gateway to the world’s largest LNG market.
With over a quarter of the market share, Qatar is already the most established LNG exporter in the world,
and as production is set to accelerate to 550MTPA with national and international investments,
now is the time to develop your business with Qatar.
World Energy Qatar 2020 will cover the questions of:
• LNG market outlook: fulfilling current demands and driving new supplies
• Exploiting LNG as a marine transport fuel
• Asia: how to realise the huge opportunity for LNG
• Bridging the contractual gaps between buyers and suppliers
• Future investors: where will the money come from?
• New Wave LNG: its impact on established suppliers
• How to stimulate new demand for LNG
• LNG trading markets: short-term trends and a long-term outlook
• Global engineering case studies
• Interactive showcase of the latest innovation from the brightest minds in industry
• LNG processing and cryogenic engineering
• Field development technology and gas to liquids
• Transportation, transfer and handling of LNG cargo
• Small-scale LNG and bunkering development
• Marine transportation fuels: LNG, hydrogen, LPG and ethane
• Performance optimisation: how you can reduce downtime and increase efficiency